We invite you to join us in making a difference by partnering with us as an individual, family, or organization. We can all play a role in the future of Uganda’s orphan children, with your help we can continue to change lives!
- Increase access to education services among orphan children living in rural areas
- Improve education services through the provision of teaching facilities
- To strengthen the role of community in providing effective care, support and information on social, health and economic aspects on children, youth, and women.
- To advocate for the rights and improvement on the status of the vulnerable children, youth and women.
- To promote and support sustainable formal and Informal education, vocational, talent and life skills development for the vulnerable children, youth, and women.
- To promote safe lifestyle and avoidance of risk behaviors among the youth through prison visiting.
- To improve the welfare of underprivileged people by building orphanages, homes for the disabled and the aged as well as Helping Centers for widows and street children;
- To work with other NGOs, CBOs, local governments and central governments to bring about an environment conducive to the development of the children youth and women.